Jeremy practices civil litigation and employment law at J. Joyce & Associates. Since 2005, his practice has focused on transportation, automobile, employment, premises liability, construction and government liability law. The majority of the matters Jeremy handles involve all types construction defect, automobile liability and premises liability claims. He also often handles a variety of employment law matters, and employment liability cases including title VII claims, civil rights/section 1983 claims.
- Idaho Associate of Defense Counsel
- Utah State Bar Litigation Section
- American Bar Association
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association
- Utah State Bar, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 2007
- Idaho State Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho, 2011
Professional Recognition & Awards
- Recognized as a Mountain States Rising Star by Mountain States Super Lawyers magazine.
- Recognized in Utah Business Magazine’s “Utah Legal Elite”